Blender 3.5 is here with major features :
Blender 3.5 is here with major features such as hair nodes, vector displacement map brushes, real-time compositors, and more. Mac users can use Metal for 3D viewports while Cycles has a light tree for more effective sampling.
These features will make creating and grooming fancy hair, intricate shapes, and nice results easier and faster. Check these release notes :
- Blender 3.5 introduces new hair nodes for creating and grooming hair, fur, and grass.
- 26 built-in hair assets in the Essential Assets library.
- Vector displacement maps brushes are added to the drawing brush in the sculpt mode.
- Real-time compositor with GPU-based backend.
- Mac users can now leverage massive performance improvements with Metal.
- Cycles now use Light Tree to more effectively sample scenes with many lights.
|Blender 3.5 New Features Explained|
Blender 3.5 hair nodes
Blender Assets library
- You can also interpolate, duplicate, attach, clump, curl, braid, frizz, smooth, and roll these hair curves.
Blender 3.5 vector displacement map brushes
Blender 3.5 compositor
Blender model while also compositing :
- model while also compositing, with overlays drawn on top of the compositing result.
Blender 3.5 CyclesBlender 3.5 Cycles has also been improved, with a light tree allowing for a more effective sampling of scenes with many lights. This feature gives users the ability to achieve the desired result faster.
- These are only some of the features included in Blender 3.5. For the full release notes, users can check out the link.